Type of skin: All
Function: Purify and exfoliate
THE KONJAC CLOTH DERIVES FROM THE AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC
Is a plant native to China and South-East Asia, which grows at high altitudes, in a pristine mountain environment.
The konjac cloth is obtained from the root of the plant
A completely natural cloth, made with KONJAC roots with an extra fine texture.
The fibers, naturally alkaline, help remove impurities and excess oil from the skin, naturally balancing its pH.
Ideal for cleaning all types of skin, even the most delicate.
The Konjac Cloth puroBIO is a reusable, environmentally friendly and very soft make-up remover cloth on the face.
Discover immediately its wonderful features:
• Purifies the pores by promoting the elimination of blackheads, dirt and oil.
• Eliminates bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
• Hydrates the skin naturally during use.
• Gently exfoliates the skin giving natural shine.
• Balances the pH of the skin.
• Suitable for people with very sensitive skin.
How to use:
Soften the cloth by immersing it in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
Massage the face in circular movements, using the cloth alone or with the help of a soap.
After use, rinse the cloth with warm water, wring out carefully and leave to dry in a cool, dry place.
With proper care the cloth will last 6-10 weeks.
The product is Vegan Ok.